Real Reviews from Real Brides
"Highly, Highly recommend JazminRae!!! I never wear make-up so when I do, I usually look too made up. She brought out my natural features and everyone kept commenting on how beautiful my make-up was. She is also very friendly and professional."
"I used Jazmin for my winter wedding in the Poconos. She was absolutely amazing, and made my bridesmaids and myself look flawless. We chose the airbrush makeup and it was great. No smudging, looked fresh even into the after party. I didn't even have to reapply lipstick the entire night. She does an IMPECABLE job on the eyes! She was very reliable and punctual! I highly recommend her to any bride for a stress free wedding day!"
"They showed up on time, were fun, professional and personable. Oh and they made everyone look gorgeous!"
Feeling like a million bucks on your big day... that's priceless.
You will not only look, but also feel, your absolute best with Jazmin Rae by your side. She has worked with countless models, brides, and is hand picked by multiple event planners in Philadelphia and NYC for their luxury bridal clients. - All Jazmin's brides have a spa-like experience from start to finish, with a luxurious skincare prep, flawless airbrush makeup that'll last all day, and faux lashes that compliment your makeup style of choice.
book both hair + makeup and save.
faux lashes & airbrushing are included.
HAIR + MAKEUP (WEDDING DAY & TRIAL):
WITH Jazmin RAE...$500 TOTAL
WITH ASSOCIATE...$430 TOTAL
WEDDING DAY W/JAZMIN RAE...$200
WEDDING DAY W/ASSOCIATE ARTIST...$150
trial with Jazmin rae...$110
trial with associate artist...$95
SEMI-PERMANENT Eyelash Extensions...$150+
faux lashes are included.
HAIR + MAKEUP...$180
FLOWER GIRL MAKEUP...$20 (FIRST TWO ARE COMPLIMENTARY)
FLOWER GIRL HAIRSTYLING...$35
FEES & ADDITIONAL INFO
- Travel fees are applied to weddings outside of Philadelphia and are determined based on the wedding prep location.
- Weddings are subject to an "Early Arrival Fee" if prep begins before 7am.
- A $75 "Relocation Fee" is applied when artists must travel to a second location.
- The bride is responsible for artists' parking - artists will valet park at the hotel for safety precautions and unloading.
- Pricing does not include gratuity.
- Canceling reservations less than 60-days of the wedding date will result in the full wedding balance being due.
- Retainer fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- The artist that you work with during the trial is the same artist you will have on the wedding day.
- Proof of insurance is available upon request for venues.
Questions About Pricing?
Please send us any questions you may have! We will respond to you within 48 hours.